The Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District, together with our community
partners, will provide an educational program in a positive learning environment
that will inspire, challenge, and engage students in order for them to
develop their full potential and become
respectful, productive citizens.
The following statements describe deeply held beliefs that influence
our actions in Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District:
- All students deserve an instructional program that presents them with
academic challenges and prepares them for their future.
- Achieving high standards is essential for the entire school community.
- Each student shares in the responsibility for his or her academic,
moral, and social behavior.
- Every student deserves a competent, caring, qualified educator.
- Communication is essential between home and school.
- Education must support life-long learning by teaching students how
to flourish in a global society.
- Education is a partnership among the community, parents, students,
and school personnel.
- Schools need to be physically and emotionally safe places where students
feel a sense of belonging.
1. Recruit, hire, develop and retain high quality staff and
2. Provide effective professional development that impacts staff
performance and student achievement
3. Develop and maintain effective programs that prepare students to
be academically successful
4. Ensure high academic achievement of students